Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Plans. Day 11

What are you doing tonight?  Any big plans?  Where are you going?  This was the big conversation today at work.

I responded with sarcastic contrite, well if watching cartoons in my Pajamas, then switching over to Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin at 11:59PM counts, then yes I do have plans.

Cheers to all of you brave souls, who brave the bars and the roads on this very New night!  I hope your search for the perfect moment under the disco ball comes to fruition.  If not, have fun with your best friends at Denny's.

Please enjoy some of the SCD cast as they enjoy a little party hosted by Bebe New Year, played by Adele!  Here's some mood music for you to enjoy too.  This one is fun too!







2 comments:

mjonczak said...

I enjoyed this diorama the best of all (although the other dioramas all were great at making their point). I never imagined that there are so many different expressions on doll faces! I was sick New Years Eve and New Years Day so I didn't see this diorama until Saturday. Great job on this set of dioramas!

Super Cool Doll House said...

Thanks, I'm glad you're feeling better. The dioramas, while exhausting, bring great satisfaction. I'm glad they brought you holiday cheer.