Monday, July 6, 2009

Gone Fishin'

The festivities of this past weekend (Independence Day) made it very clear that summer is definitely here. It got me to thinking of the days when I was still in school and had an entire 3 months off for vacation. All that time wasted on a child. What would I do with that time now? Easy, I'd go fishing.... that's not a waste of time. Here's Lucas and Darius, my two newest enjoying life on a pier by the Super Cool bay. To see more of my pictures visit my Flickr photostream. Enjoy.


dumb drunk bird



In case you were wondering:

water: it's a fabric, it's stretchy, maybe a velour or a cheapy crushed velvet, in olive
(who knew?)

3 comments:

Niel said...

The dog is just cute!!!

D7ana said...

Yes, that dog is cuuuuttte!

I like the water. I LOVE the way you have Darius' shirt back lift in the wind. There was a video online - sorry, didn't keep the URL - showing Heidi Klum with the Heidi Klum Barbie. The real Ms. Klum used a can of spray air (Dust Remover for the computer) to make the Barbie Klum doll's hair lift. Just need to figure out how to spray with one hand and snap the photo with the other LOL.

Thanks for letting us peek at Lucas and Darius' fishing time ;-)

Conversation Pieces said...

Love the 'dumb drunk bird'! That's making me smile! :D