Monday, April 16, 2018

Where'd the time go?

Used to be blogging was a big event for me.  I would plan a little thing, make the little thing, light the little thing, photograph the little thing (with a tripod and a camera and everything), write a little thing about the little thing, edit, post, edit post, edit post and then forget to respond to all the nice comments folks leave me.

Nowadays, I see a little thing and photo the little thing and post it to Facebook and watch the likes go up, and then I heart the comments.  Almost instant gratification.  

Anyway, I wanted to check in and let you know I still log in to my account, mostly to read all the posts from fellow bloggers.   And here's a bunch of stuff I post in (shhhhhhhh.... in case the Russians find out) Facebook, there'a group called BJD Addicts.  I mostly dabble with giant ball jointed dolls now.  I gave up my dining room table for my BJD diorama.  The only function of the table was to collect mail and dust.  What a better use of space lol.  I hope you enjoy.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful diorama for your BJDs! I love all the details, it looks all very realistic. And, you have a very nice doll family :-).

D7ana said...

Cool dioramas are back! Yay!

Thanks for sharing scenes from your fashion dolls - BJDs and others. I especially like that ginger tabby. It gets around ;-)